“JOBS” in Las Vegas – WE’RE HIRING
FULL-TIME BCBA’s and BCaBA’s WANTED!!!
FULL-TIME QUALIFIED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS WANTED!!!
BCBA – FULL-TIME POSITIONS
Achievable Behavior Strategies (ABS) is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced BCBA to directly supervise and train BCaBA’s and RBT’s, deliver top notch applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism or other intellectual and developmental disabilities, conduct language assessments, functional behavior assessments, develop behavior plans, create and update goals on Catalyst, analyze quantifiable data, and provide behavior analytic support and consultation to families.
BCaBA – FULL-TIME POSITIONS
Achievable Behavior Strategies (ABS) is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced BCaBA to directly supervise and train RBT’s, deliver top notch applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism or other intellectual and developmental disabilities, conduct language assessments, functional behavior assessments, develop behavior plans, create and update goals on Catalyst, analyze quantifiable data, and provide behavior analytic support and consultation to families under the direct supervision of a BCBA.
RBT – Full-time and part-time positions available!
Are you reliable, have a good work ethic and a positive attitude, and have previous experience working with children with autism? If this sounds like you, then we have a great opportunity for you as a Registered Behavior Technician working with children with autism under the direct supervision of our amazing Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s). We have a state-of-the-art clinic with materials and technology to help you be great at your job, and access to knowledgeable and helpful team members and supervisors at all times. Don’t spend your day driving with wear and tear on your car and wallet. We are clinic-based and completely electronic and paperless to make your job seamless with more time spent doing what you love and less time on paperwork. We have a fun and collaborative environment for you to grow into our booming profession, and for those pursuing BCaBA and BCBA certification, we provide fieldwork experience to get you there. We have also negotiated a discount for those wanting to obtain an advanced degree in ABA or verified coursework sequence towards board certification with our partnered online university. Great medical benefits are available for full-time staff. Apply online and start your career today.
Working Conditions: Indoors in client’s home. May need to travel to clinic for meetings, or attend community events.
Directly teaches each client on the assigned caseload.
- Electronically record quantifiable behavioral data.
- Constructs motivational systems.
- Uses principles of ABA including reinforcement, prompting and fading, shaping, chaining, errorless learning, maintenance and generalization, and extinction.
- Provides discreet trial training, discrimination training, and natural environment training.
- Adapts curriculum under direct supervision.
- Maintains a schedule agreed upon for each client and reporting changes in that schedule to the supervisor.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, program planning meetings, and all scheduled trainings.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned by the Supervisor.
Hours are based on client availability. Most services are typically after school hours and weekends; however, some clients additionally receive daytime hours in school.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have knowledge of applied behavior analysis; experience with Autism
- Must enjoy working with children.
- A minimum of 12 semester hours (or their equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate’s or bachelor’s degree (psychology, education.
- social work, behavioral sciences, human develop ment or related fields); or.
- Have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or their equivalent) of college coursework.